Most commonly used workwear fabrics:
1. 100% cotton shaka, this kind of fabric is a tissue fabric, clear texture is his advantage, and the cloth surface is smooth and of good quality, it is very suitable for custom-made work clothes, professional wear, and custom-made one-piece work clothes.
2. Polyester card: The fabric feels more textured than the uniform, with strong drape and support, good strength and wear resistance, very small shrinkage, and the appearance of the finished product is not easy to be out of shape, and the price is affordable. Good performance. Suitable for auto repair manufacturers and some ordinary factories, can be used.
3. 100% cotton canvas: It is a thicker plain weave fabric with high density, thick hand feeling, clear texture, firm and wear-resistant, and is a good material for jackets. It is also the preferred fabric of ordinary factories, and it is pure cotton, which is more comfortable to wear.
4. Poplin: All kinds of poplin fabrics have the characteristics of clean and flat surface, detailed texture, plump grain, shiny and soft, soft and waxy feel, and are used as hand-selected materials for summer work clothes.
5. Dust-proof and anti-static fabric, this kind of fabric is strong and wear-resistant, soft and comfortable, moisture-absorbing and breathable, and can be processed into various high-grade anti-static cotton work clothes, suitable for storage and transportation, chemical industry, gas, petroleum, coal mine, shipping, etc. environment, functional and practical.