(1) The newly sewn crystalline work clothes can be washed directly, and the clean dust-free clothes that have been recycled should be carefully cleaned if they find oil stains, holes, or zipper damage.
(2) Before washing, check for scratches, damage and accessories such as zippers and buttons, and repair, replace or scrap the defective ones.
(3) Cleaning, drying, testing, and packaging must be at the same level or higher as the cleanliness level of clean clothes.
(4) The water used for wet and dry cleaning should be filtered, and the solvent should be distilled after using a filter membrane with a pore size of less than 0.2um at the point of use, and filter it more than once as needed.
(5) In order to remove water-soluble pollutants, after washing with clean water, use distilled solvent for final washing to remove oily pollutants.
(6) The temperature of wet washing water is as follows:
Polyester cloth 60-70C (up to 70C)
Nylon cloth 50-55C (up to 60C)
(7) Antistatic agent can be used to improve the antistatic properties during the final rinsing and water penetration, but the selected antistatic agent should be well combined with the fibers, and no dust will fall off.
(8) Work clothes with snap buttons should be washed in a buttoned state.
(9) Dry in the clean air circulation system for washing.
After drying, fold it in a clean room for washing, put it into a clean polyester bag or nylon bag, double-layer packaging or vacuum plastic sealing according to requirements, and the packaging material is preferably made of materials with good antistatic properties. Since the folding process is the most likely to generate dust, the folding process must be carried out in a clean space of the same level or higher. For example, the folding and packaging of class 100 clean clothes should be carried out in a class 100 environment.
Dustproof clothing is a protective clothing that protects the relevant operators from dust pollution and harms the body and skin. It is used in mining, building materials, chemical industry, metallurgy, food, medicine, military and other industries.